WHAT WE DO
We create and maximize strategic partnerships. Simply put, that means we team up with the international and philanthropic communities to target shared goals.
Our Team: We come from diverse backgrounds in government, philanthropy, nonprofit, and business. From these experiences, we understand the value of collaboration across sectors to drive engagement.
- Provide advice and consultation to those seeking to partner
- Facilitate information exchange and learning opportunities
- Identify partnership opportunities to enhance HUD’s impact
- Develop plans for collaboration and joint action
- Capture and disseminate knowledge
- Coordinate research between scholars, government officials, and practitioners
Join us on Tuesday, January 11th for our fifth and final US-EU Exchange webinar: Building standards and codes to drive renovation. Speakers include Michael Freedberg, Senior Advisor for High Performance Buildings in HUD’s Office of Environment and Energy, David Nemtzow, Director, Building Technologies Office at the US Department of Energy, and Dimitrios Athanasiou, Energy Efficiency Policy Officer, DG ENER, European Commission.